Anchorage Alaska Seller Benefits
Interactive 3D Tour and Dollhouse View
Easy Exit Listing Agreement
Independent Online Reviews
Sample of our Marketing
2 REALTORs for the price of one!
No Junior REALTORs handling negotiations or contracts
Over 50 years of combined real estate sales experience
Competitive Listing Commissions
Detailed Marketing Plan
- We DO NOT like empty flyer boxes. We do find that flyers work primarily to let your neighbors know the home is for sale...and price. The real
buyers are online, so we market heavily through our Facebook Business Page.
- Obtain showing feedback from buyers and their real estate professionals. Receiving this feedback and watching the market activity provides
you the ability to keep your home strategically placed with other homes on the market.
- Provide Sellers a link to the 3D Tour and Dollhouse View, to share with friends, family and co-workers.
- Public Open Houses - Nationally 1% of homes are sold during an open house, Anchorage is said to be as high as 5%. The first two weeks a
property is listed and pricing changes are the best times to have open houses. Any additional open houses would probably benefit our real
estate team more than actually presenting it to a ready, willing and able buyer.
- Continually monitor Anchorage market conditions and competition, to provide our Sellers with weekly market analysis updates.
Be aware there is marketing that provides self promotion that is often used to obtain additional listings and most times
won't produce a willing able buyer.